Spicy Chili-Lime Pollock Caesar Salad
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 tbsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapeños
- 4 Alaska Pollock fillets (6 to 8 oz. each), fresh, thawed or frozen
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Whisk together the Caesar dressing, lime zest and jalapeños in small bowl; set aside.
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Pollock under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of fillets with oil. Place fillets in heated skillet and cook, uncovered, about 3 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
- Turn fillets over and season with chili powder. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes; adjust cook time for smaller fillets if necessary. (Reduce cook time by half for fresh or thawed fillets.) Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- To serve, toss romaine with dressing. Portion 2 cups salad onto each of 4 plates; top with Alaska Pollock fillet.
Suggested accompaniment: Multi-Colored Tortilla Chips.