Meetings and Events
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
For details on our upcoming events and meetings, please email Lydia Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 15th- GAPP Steering Committee (Virtual)
- December 1st- GAPP Research Committee (Virtual)
- December 12th GAPP Partnership Committee (Virtual)
- November 17th-19th- Pacific Marine Expo (Seattle)
- November 29th-Dec 1st- Oregon State University Surimi School (Seattle)
- November 24th-25th GAPP Offices Closed (Thanksgiving)
- December 2nd- GAPP Membership and Board of Directors Meeting (World Trade Center Seattle)
- December 2nd GAPP Holiday Party (World Trade Center Seattle)
- December 26th-27th- GAPP Offices Closed (Christmas)
- January 2nd GAPP Offices Closed (New Year’s Day)
- January 17th-19th NFI Global Seafood Marketing Conference (Palm Springs, CA)
Catch up on the Wild Alaska Pollock 2040 Webinar
On Wednesday March 30th, 2022 at 11 am PDT, GAPP and McKinley Research held an interactive webinar looking into existing and emerging markets for Wild Alaska Pollock growth. With over 50 attendees, we had an engaged audience and questions about the detailed findings that will help assist the industry with future growth.
Couldn't make it? We've got you covered.
Highlights from the 2022 Annual Meeting!
Monday, October 17th, 2022 GAPP's 2021 Annual Meeting “Strategically Building Awareness and demand for the Perfect Protein," was held with over 200 participants. The industry rallied together to learn and grow together!
The audience engaged in the following topics:
Thank you to our 2022 Annual Meeting Sponsors
Alaskan Observers, Inc.
Aluetian-Pribilof Island Community Development Association
Central Bering Sea Fishermen's Association
Grow Girl Seattle
Net Your Problem
Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
Sysco Pacific NW
Meet our 2022 Annual Meeting Speakers
GAPP 2022 Partnership Program Webinar
The Association of Genuine Alaska Pollock Producers (GAPP) expanded the Partnership Program in 2022 to focus on global opportunities for Wild Alaska Pollock with specific emphasis on project ideas in “growth areas” for the fish as identified through GAPP’s proprietary research including its recently released “Wild Alaska Pollock 2040” Report. For more information and details on this webinar, please see below.
2020 Wild Alaska Pollock Annual Meeting
The second-annual GAPP Annual Meeting was held virtually on Monday, October 12, 2020. Want to revisit one of our incredible speaker sessions or panels? Click the link below to watch the event on demand!Watch the Event On Demand