October 14, 2022
Smoked Wild Alaskan Pollock Pate
- 6 ounces smoked pollock
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces shredded parmesan (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 drops liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Cracked black pepper & salt, to taste
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Puree until smooth and enjoy! Pate can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Best enjoyed on flatbread, on warm baguette or with crackers.
- Optional garnishes include fried capers, pickled red onions, sea salt and preserved lemon.