August 25, 2021
Nancy Fuller’s Quesadilla Carne de Cangrejo
- 1 small package of soft tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 12-16 ounces of Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake
- 1 package of shredded cheddar
- 1 package of Mexican blend cheese
- 8 large mushrooms diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 cups of spinach
- 6 scallions sliced
- Heat the oil in the skillet and add the garlic and the mushrooms. Cook until soften. Add the spinach and cook until it is wilted. Place the tortilla in a skillet on medium heat. On top of tortilla place 1/4 cup of blended cheese and 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar. Add four ounces of Crab Delights and a few scallions. Add mushroom and spinach mixture. Heat through three minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.