Jessy Freimann, The Life Jolie
Lemon Dill Baked Wild Alaska Pollock
The Life Jolie's Lemon Dill Baked Wild Alaska Pollock
- 4 Wild Alaska Pollock fillets
- 1 bunch thin-medium width asparagus, ends trimmed
- Olive oil
- 1-2 lemons (the juice from one lemon and the other lemon to cut into rounds for garnish and for extra lemon juice if you want)
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Dill, chopped if using fresh
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on the bottom of a sheet pan (or spray it with cooking spray).
- Line salmon up in the center of the pan. If there's skin, place the skin side down.
- Place the asparagus around the outside of the salmon, down the sides of the pan.
- Lightly drizzle some olive oil onto the fish and asparagus.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the salmon and asparagus.
- Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt, pepper, garlic powder and dill to taste (I tend to be very liberal with the dill, because I love it).
- Place a lemon rounds onto the top of each piece of fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees and the asparagus is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with extra lemons on the side.