Fish Tacos with Southwest Spice Blend
- Wild Alaska Pollock perfect portion
- Olive Oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- For serving: corn tortillas, shredded cabbage, cilantro, sour cream, lime
- Mix spice packet with 3 tablespoons of oil into a paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season with salt and coat fish evenly in spice paste.
- Add fish, in one layer, to skillet and cook for 2 minutes. If cooking in batches, wipe out the pan and add more oil.
- Gently flip fillets and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the fish flakes apart easily.
- Serve with tortillas, cabbage, cilantro, sour cream, and a squeeze of lime.