December 10, 2021
Curried Surimi Dip
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup horseradish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 16 ounces Wild Alaska Pollock surimi seafood flakes or chunks, coarsely broken up
- 8 scallions, sliced, divided
- 20 Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Crackers, toasts, crostini, or sliced baguettes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheese blend, sour cream, horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of the curry powder.
Stir in the Wild Alaska Pollock surimi seafood and 3/4 of the scallions. Transfer to an 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, crush the crackers. Stir in the butter and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder. Sprinkle on top of the baking dish and bake until browned and heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Top with the remaining scallions. Serve with the crackers, toasts, crostini, or sliced baguettes.