Baked Crunchy Fish Fillets Puttanesca
- 2-3 Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillet
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup black and green olives, pitted
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 shallot
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Fresh oregano and black pepper, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except fish fillets) in a blender or food processor. Pulse until mixture is incorporated but still chunky and textured.
- Pour sauce contents into a small baking dish or aluminum foil basket. Place 2-3 fish fillets on a metal baking pan and bake sauce and fish as instructed on Gorton’s packaging.
- Arrange cooked fillets on top of sauce and garnish with fresh oregano, cracked black pepper, and enjoy.